MALA MIRA True 3D Imaging Radar Array GPR
The MALÅ MIRA GPR is a complete 3D Imaging Radar Array solution, from survey to end results.
MALÅ 3D Imaging Radar Array (MIRA) GPR, is a one-pass 3D system providing a cost-effective solution for large-scale object identification and subsurface mapping.
Why MIRA GPR?
- It is the only system of its kind that seamlessly integrates the acquisition, processing, QA/QC, positioning data, interpretation, and export of ground penetrating radar data.
- The MIRA GPR system can scan and produce up to 50,000 m2 per day of productivity.
- The MIRA system is configured using multiple antennas in an array with the MALÅ ProEx control unit at its base.
- The system can have up to 30 antennas simultaneously to gather data in real time. Without compromising the retaining survey speed.
- The MIRA GPR greatest ability is to quickly and easily gather full 3D data in broad paths, the so-called “swots”.
- Results are processed in 3D, displayed and interpreted through a dedicated software package. The data can then be exported into suitable GIS or CAD data formats.