Single frequency shielded antennas for GPR
MALÅ GPR Shielded Antennas is a single frequency antenna designed for GPR application. Come with a selection of 100MHz, 250MHz, 500MHz, and 800Mhz, suitable for use in urban areas or sites with a lot of background noise.
- A MALÅ Shielded Antenna consists of both transmitter and receiver antenna elements in a single housing.
- A shielded antenna transmit radar energy from the bottom thus protects the receiver element from external signals (noise) from directions other than the bottom of the housing, where it is located.
- The front housing is attached with a tow handles or strap for user who decide to pull or drag the antenna
- A fastening block at the back of the housing allows connection of a distance-measuring wheel. The wheel operates as a triggering device instructing the radar system to collect traces at operator pre-set distant intervals.
- It comes with removable skid / wear plates protect the bottom of the antenna housing.
The MALÅ Shielded Antennas are modular by design, therefore is compatible with MALA wide range of GPR system. Users are able to reduces the cost for owning or when need to expand the system.