Arc Reflection Method Cable Fault Location System
The T32 Cable Fault location system is an ideal cable fault locating system, using Arc Reflection method.
The system comprises of LP30/4 Fault Location power, WI50 Impulse Reflector and PP10 Cable Fault Pin-pointer.
- Portable trolley for ease of transportation
- Powerful burning capacity, short-circuit current up to 1000mA, swift burning through and lower the resistance of burning through point.
- With WI50 impulse reflector, there are three locating methods:
- Low Voltage impulse method: use alone, this method is use to locate the fault of open circuit and lower resistance grounding. It also can be used to test the cable length or cable wave speed.
- Stable Arc Reflection method: This is a proprietary technology. With the impulse reflector, compare the wave form change before and after burn through arc, it position the fault location automatically and easier to identify the wave form. Radically solve the locating problem for cable fault of high resistance and flashover burn through.
- Impulse current method: Magnetic coupling to sampling and impulse current method to locating
- Acoustic and magnetic synchronization method pin-point fault location on high resistance fault
- Electromagnetic method makes precise location of metallic fault on cable, and locates the cable path.
- Pin-point fault position on high voltage cable layer and locate insulation breakdown point