RD Marker Locators – fast, accurate and reliable
Radiodetection’s RD8000PDLM Marker Locator is aimed at locate professionals and utility companies who need to detect utility RF markers (also known as EMS or Omni-marker) alongside buried infrastructure.
RF Marker Locator Benefits
- Detect all commonly used RF utilities markers with automatic depth estimation for faster and accurate surveys
- Combined mode to scan simultaneously for cables, pipes and RF markers reducing surveying time
- Simultaneous depth and current readings, enabling faster surveys (RD8000 models)
- Bluetooth connectivity as standard to interface to external devices and GIS systems
- Integrated GPS option provides an easy interface to mapping databases and survey validation (RD8000 models)
- High contrast screen and weatherproof (IP54) construction for operation in almost any environment
- Light weight and ergonomic design allow prolonged usage
- Screen and operations common to Radiodetection’s Precision Locators minimizing changes in working practice and re-training needs
- Compatibility with existing RD7000+ and RD8000 accessories and transmitters simplifies introduction
- Integral logging system records significant locate parameters every second (including positional data for GPS models) storing up to 1 year of typical usage data
- USB connectivity to quickly retrieve internal logs or to perform setup, validate or upgrade operations using the RD Manager™ PC software
- Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries as standard, for extended battery life and cost effective operation
# Some PTL frequencies requires the use of a Tx-10B transmitter.