ONE MAN OPERATION QZ3 POLE INSPECTION SYSTEM
The QZ3 is a manhole pole camera system, used for safe-viewing in industrial or environmental areas whereby man entry is not encouraged.
- The system is able to perform swift inspections and surveys in
- wet wells
- sewer treatment plants
- steam generators
- and other areas that are difficult to reach
- To locate lateral services or to identify a blockage at a manhole, access port, or other entry point without entering the line or structure.
- On-screen menu for easy set-ups
- QZ3’s wireless streaming; enables cable free inspections within the immediate manhole area. For additional range up to 100+ feet from the manhole ask about the Wi-Fi Range Extender accessory!
- Simple to use & light weight; The QZ3 is mounted on a lightweight carbon fiber adjustable telescopic pole that can extend up to 24’ (7 m) (optional 34’ (10 m) pole is available).
- High quality video with full HD views of cracks, breaks, pipe separations, scale, and various defect conditions from hundreds of feet away!
Also available Cues 3D Manhole system for 3D scanning and modelling.